#sexyisnotasize

Vishwaroopam 2 to be romantic




Vishwaroopam turned out to be a super duper hit. This film had Kamal Haasan, Pooja Kumar and Andrea in the cast. Kamal Haasan produced and directed it. The film ended as if the Part 2 is to take place in India. Kamal also mentioned that the shooting of the Part 2 has already begun.
Kamal Haasan while speaking about Vishwaroopam 2 said, ” Tamil Nadu audience have given a very big support for my film Vishwaroopam. In my cinema career, Vishwaroopam is a very big success. I am very happy now. My brother and co-producer Chandra Haasan never questioned me about anything. In Vishwaroopam 2, there will be lots of mother and son sentiments. The romance which was missed in the Part 1 will feature in Part 2.”
Article Sorce: Tamilwire
Nearly 200 Sexy Bedroom Costumes

 

Designed by Templateism