#sexyisnotasize

Manirathnam is my mentor: Music composer A R Rahman




The actors and actresses of the film Kadal directed by Manirathnam was introduced to the media in a function held in Chennai. Director Manirathnam, music composer A R Rahman, lyricist Vairamuthu, actors Gowtham, Thulasi, Karthik, Radha, Suhasini and Arjun participated in this function.
Arjun and Suhasini hosted the programme. The trailer of Kadal was screened in this function. Karthik introduced his son Gowtham while Thulasi was introduced by director Manirathnam.
Karthik while speaking said, “Radha and I debuted in Bharathiraja’s film. Our children have been introduced in a film directed by Manirathnam. Aravind Swamy asked me that why I did not come to the shooting spots. I told him,” All of you are there. I know that you will take care of them.”
Arjun while speaking on this occasion said, “Gowtham Karthik is a talented actor who can imbibe the story in him and act.”

Manirathnam while speaking said, “When I saw Gowtham, I felt that I got a suitable hero for my film.”
Suhasini asked Vairamuthu that how he felt the 20 years combination of Manirathnam- A R Rahman- Vairamuthu, he said, “This combination is not out of convenience. This is not a combination which will change once in five years. This is a musical combination. I have penned lyrics for three songs in this film. All these songs have been taken from my poems.”
A R Rahman while speaking said that Manirathnam was his mentor. A R Rahman played three songs that he liked on his piano. Finally Gowtham conveyed his whole hearted thanks to the entire crew.
Nearly 200 Sexy Bedroom Costumes

 

Designed by Templateism