#sexyisnotasize

Simbhu is in love with Hansika?



Few years back Simbhu and Nayanthara were very intimate. There were lots of sensations when their intimate photos were uploaded in the websites but all of a sudden there was a rupture in their relationship. Both of them parted ways.
Now at this point of time, Simbhu has been saying,” I have fallen in love net. Romance has blossomed between an actress and me. She is not a Tamil actress. Until this love is confirmed I will not speak about it frankly.”
Now there is news from Hyderabad that Simbhu and Hansika are to be seen together. Both of them are moving very intimately but they are keeping their relationship secretly.

When asked Hansika about this, she said, “Many are asking that whether I have selected my lover. I cannot say anything about this now.”

Hansika is currently acting in Tamil films Vaalu and Vettai Mannan which has Simbhu in the lead role.
Nearly 200 Sexy Bedroom Costumes

 

Designed by Templateism