#sexyisnotasize

Shankar Going to direct Ajith and Surya



Shankar is currently directing a film titled Ai which has Vikram and Amy Jackson in the lead roles.
This high budgeted film is the most expected film of the year. Shankar while speaking to the media recently has mentioned, “ My wish is to direct the talented actors of Tamil film industry.

I have the desire to work with Surya, Ajith and Dhanush.
I should have joined hands with Surya earlier but this did not materialize due to some reasons. Definitely that day will come. Amongst the younger generation music composers, Anirudh is my favorite.
I have worked with A R Rahman in many of my films. I have also worked with Harris Jayaraj. I am interested to work with the newcomer Anirudh.”
After VeeramAjith will be donning the lead role in a film to be directed by Gautham Menon. Anushka is pairing with Ajith in this film.
There was expectation that Ajith after completing this film will be donning the lead role in a film to be directed by K V Anand. Now there is news that Ajith will be acting in a film to be directed by Shankar.
Shankar had narrated a story to super star Rajnikanth. Rajni after listening to the story has mentioned, “The story is very good, it would be appropriate if Ajith acts in it.”
It is understood that Ajith has given his nod because of Rajnikanth. The shooting of this film will commence during the month of December.

Article Source: www.tamilwire.net
Nearly 200 Sexy Bedroom Costumes

 

Designed by Templateism